Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Drawing?

Of course not! In space no one can hear you scream. It's the composition for a comic strip poster I was noodling up, but I quite like the abstractness, so I think I'll leave it. Words still to be added (and thought of), and hopefully another vertical strip to sit along side it.

Work is pretty busy at the moment, but the project is really exciting, and it's stuff I've always wanted to work on. It's great fun, so the time flies. Our North American office deals with the larger promotions both in terms of quantities, and licences than our european counterpart, and although some of the bugets appear lower, the economies of scale really come into their own, making a lot more possible.

Anyway, last day in the office before the Christmas break. But the Chicago office is up and running inbetween now and the new year, so no rest for the wicked.

2 comments:

  1. This is wicked Tom! great graphic design sensibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iz! glad you like it. I was pretty pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers