Monday 19 November 2012

200th Post!

Here's a manga version of 10. I'm not really that into manga but I'm fairly happy with how this came out. There're so many sub-genre styles that it's hard to know what kind of look to go for. It took me a lot longer than I expected to do too. The linework is more subtle than I expected it would be, and the pose and head proportions were a little weird to draw. I guess I'm just not used to it.

Also, I went back to that blue for the backgroud, but it seemed to set off the pinker outfit of this drawing.

Edit: Here is one of the stronger reasons I normally avoid Manga. An unavoidable genre though it is.


And here's an 8bit version! This one was really fun to do. Can you tell I enjoyed it? Gif. Yay.



Just realised that this gif looks all confused on internet explorer. I've tried to fix it (for at least a minute) but failed. If anyone's got any pointers then I will. But for the moment, I'm going to put it down to bad 8bit computer graphics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers